1. constraints aide creation. make one project a month. the project should be finished in some capacity by the end of the given month.
2. think by making. stop planning and designing and researching. create from the bottom up.
3. think outside the box. explore the convergences between mediums.
4. experiment with different contexts for creation. a jam session, hackathons, and sustained periods of creativity.
4. share the process. share the work. bring people along on the journey.
poetry. notation. short film.
fashion. material. capsule.
food. ingredients. cooking.
store. museum. currency.
album. sonic. musical.
sculpture. space. installation.
performance. ritual. dance.
comic. illustration. puzzle.
digital game. animation. interactive video.
language. algorithm. communication.
documentary. zine. archive.
rpg. experience box. escape room.
a way-too-deep rabbit hole
a map, a liminal space and time
a generated or procedural mechanic
a concept something
a journey, a quest
a final, a only, a niche audience
an act of public creation or display
a reincarnation of objects, a reimagining of the commonplace
a moment of magic, reinvented fables
a synthetic personality, a brand
an analog and/or physical thing
an educational moment